Guest Chloe123

Ben and Jerry's ice cream

Guest Chloe123

Do they sell Ben and Jerry's ice cream anywhere in Adelaide? It was my favourite! Especially half baked...

Guest Claire-n-tel

Nope not in Adelaide Chloe......you have to go to Sydney or Perth i think.

But seriously why would you want to....we have Copenhagen.....there is one in Glenelg ( round the corner from me:jiggy:) there are a few other branches around to.....yummmmmm!

Guest Claire-n-tel
    I like the Vanilla Bean one by Weis

I bet that would be LOVELY with those Honey Biscuits that i haven't forgotten about Toni! :cute: teeheehee!

Nope :-(

I've had it in Sydney and you can buy it in Cairns and Melbourne. They'll get here eventually! I was in Cairns last weekend and had a tub of Peanut Brittle flavour..... worth going just for that I reckon ;-)

I was in Cairns last weekend and had a tub of Peanut Brittle flavour..... worth going just for that I reckon ;-)

We're up that way on holiday in a few weeks - I reckon they'll be a few tubs down by the end of it!

Jim

I bet that would be LOVELY with those Honey Biscuits that i haven't forgotten about Toni! :cute: teeheehee!

I can see you haven't :swoon:.....that's a good thing:smile:.....perhaps another picnic somewhere now that the weather is fining up - do you think?

Guest Guest75
    I can see you haven't :swoon:.....that's a good thing:smile:.....perhaps another picnic somewhere now that the weather is fining up - do you think?

OT I know but - not at the Kuitpo picnic area ,they have felled the trees all around and it was a swamp last time we walked the dogs there. A Bedlington Terrier makes a strange sound when pulled out of sticky mud up to it's ears!! I'll have a think of some places for a picnic.

Guest Chloe123
    Nope not in Adelaide Chloe......you have to go to Sydney or Perth i think.

But seriously why would you want to....we have Copenhagen.....there is one in Glenelg ( round the corner from me:jiggy:) there are a few other branches around to.....yummmmmm!

okay, thanks guys! :( I bought a tub before we left, but I forgot about it and left it in my aunties freezer :( gutted isn't the word!

I've seen that shop in glenelg it looks lovely,I'll have to go and try it! :)

Perhaps a bit closer and less able to confuse my GPS....(or me).

Guest Guest75
    Perhaps a bit closer and less able to confuse my GPS....(or me).

You've set me a challenge now!!

I really would like to put up some picnic venues that are not the usual or beach meets. I'll keep looking.