The Monaghans

Footie Night Out

Anybody out there interested in going to the city to watch Blues v Villa on April 20th? Husband is mad keen Blues fan and wants a bit of "atmosphere" whilst watching his team get thrashed by a far superior team:biglaugh::biglaugh: He knows I couldn't give a monkey's so does anyone else fancy a night out with him????

Guest Bex & Nick

Have you found anywhere to watch it yet? and what time will it be on here?

Guest Nick11
    Anybody out there interested in going to the city to watch Blues v Villa on April 20th? Husband is mad keen Blues fan and wants a bit of "atmosphere" whilst watching his team get thrashed by a far superior team:biglaugh::biglaugh: He knows I couldn't give a monkey's so does anyone else fancy a night out with him????

I'm sure my hubby would be up for it. He supports forest so would be nice for him to watch some proper football!!!

Hi Liz

Ashley is up for a night out but could you let me know the time etc as he has to be up at 5 am & I noticed the 20th April is a Sunday?

Cheers

Angela x

Guest donna T

I am sure Russ would be up for a few beers with the boys - what time and where?????

So sorry folks ,just noticed the 'air head' wifes effort to get someone to watch the footie with me . Frankly , I'd rather sit in the rain with a transistor radio and listen to it than stay at home with the wife and mother-in-law trying to watch it on foxtel amidst their tutting etc ,( you know how it is lads !!)

Anyway I was up for going out to watch it somewhere thinking the game was on saturday night but have since found it to be on sunday , bit unfortunate having to get up next morning for work !!

Thanks for the interest , but I feel I'll have to push them in a cupboard and lock the door 'cos I think a bit of a bender on a school night is out of the question . Up the Blues !!!!!!!

Guest Nick11

Ah mate you're sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo goin to be in trouble when Liz sees this post!!!!!!

So sorry folks ,just noticed the 'air head' wifes effort to get someone to watch the footie with me . Frankly , I'd rather sit in the rain with a transistor radio and listen to it than stay at home with the wife and mother-in-law trying to watch it on foxtel amidst their tutting etc ,( you know how it is lads !!)

Anyway I was up for going out to watch it somewhere thinking the game was on saturday night but have since found it to be on sunday , bit unfortunate having to get up next morning for work !!

Thanks for the interest , but I feel I'll have to push them in a cupboard and lock the door 'cos I think a bit of a bender on a school night is out of the question . Up the Blues !!!!!!!

P.s. I made some potato scones the other day, just in case you are considering putting people into a cupboard, they are easily pushed under the door, at least buying you some time until the game is over. L.O.L

:jiggy:

Guest Libby1971

Ah Liz, a woman in charge, that's what I like to see. You teach him the error of his ways!;):biglaugh:

Libby

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi Liz,

I would have loved to have gone but there were three things putting me off

Birmingham City, Aston Villa and your husband:biglaugh:, besides that I reckon it would have been a cracking night out,

Guzzler

Guest lastboyscout

I`m still over here in UK Rich, so will give you a wave if you see me on the box :D

Up the Villa:)

And you`ll be able to watch it on your PC on this link

http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/index.html

The link will be on tomorrow(Sunday) and we`ll win 3-1 :D