TonyD

Rugby League in Adelaide

Whilst I know NSW and QLD are the biggest states that play TGG, I dont really know how big RL is in Adelaide - the Adelaide Rams didnt survive the SL war but is there any RL scene in Adelaide? I would be more than happy to watch amateur RL in the area.......as an Oldham fan it'll not be that much different!!

TD

Whilst I know NSW and QLD are the biggest states that play TGG, I dont really know how big RL is in Adelaide - the Adelaide Rams didnt survive the SL war but is there any RL scene in Adelaide? I would be more than happy to watch amateur RL in the area.......as an Oldham fan it'll not be that much different!!

TD

Yes Tony they do prefer their aerial ping pong rather than the real mans game:notworthy:. However there is some action, there is a charity game on this weekend, google up rugby league SA and you will find the web site with all sorts of info for you. Leeds Rhino supporter my self looks like they could win the championship again :smile:

Cheers & enjoy the game Keith

You can find all sports in all states, but RL really is the minority here, even though it's the main ball game in NSW.

RL gets more national viewers on TV than AFL but it doesn't get any mentions on local media. By following a minority sport, you can actually get more involved and enjoy it more as you get to know lots of people and can make friends.

good luck.