Sign in to follow this  
Guest andy&jill

Hello to everyone

Guest andy&jill

Hello all :D just registered to the site and what a great site it is to packed full of of info, Anyways im Andy and my wife jill we have to children jemma 12 & ryan 8, and 2 dogs ( do we bring them or leave them will family, dont think i could leave them behind)

We've been toying with the idea of moving to oz for years and finally got the ball rolling, passed TRA so thats the first step.

not sure were we want to be, like everyone i guess i want to be as close to the beach as posiible, seaford looks nice to many areas to choose from.

Anyone one in the same boat thats lives near ellesmere, shropshire it would be great to meet up, Jemma (12) my daughter would like to hear from someone her own age as she needs convincing to move.

Apologies for waffling

Andy & Jill

Guest Django

Hi

I'm new on here myself. We have been talking about 'the big move' for years and have finally decided to bite the bullit. All exciting stuff. I'm sure you will find someone on here from your neck of the woods.

Pete

Guest dglamoore

Hi Andy & Jill

Welcome to Poms In Adelaide :D We first starting thinking of moving to OZ a few years ago but first points then finances were not right at the times we looked before - this time everything fell into place and we leave in just over 2 weeks to start our new lives :D

Good luck with everything

Lisa

Guest jen&ian

Hi Andy and Jill,

Just wanted to say welcome, my mum lives in your neck of the woods, well Whitchurch. There's a west midlands meet you might be interested in if its not to far, people coming at all different stages of the process. Anyway you can find details on the social section, I think someones coming from Telford if I remember correctly.

Jen :D