debbie lawrence

Credit Card

Hi can anyone recommend a Credit Card, I bank with Commonwealth and when i asked about a card, there seems to be a lot of different options, I asked if like in the UK you can get your money back, eg if Holiday company goes bust you can get your money back if you've paid on a credit card via the card and they didn't know what i meant, wondered if that doesn't happen here. I wanted one to pay for our flights for a holiday, and thought it would be better to pay on card rather than direct from our bank.

Any recommendations grateful

Thanks

Debbie

If you're using it for flights and holidays, it's worthwhile looking into a cc that gives free travel insurance. We have one (with ANZ I think) that does this and also gives free hire car excess reduction... although i think we pay a small fee for that card. We always use it for holidays though so quickly get the cost of the card back by not having to pay extra for overseas travel insurance.

Guest The Bells

Hi hJune bank with commonwealth too and the credit card is the same as uk ..... So go and spend !