fahi

GP needed in Magill

It might be a bit of a trek but we go to Health at a Newton on Stradbroke Road. They also have a surgery called Health at Campbelltown near Glynde corner. I can't remember the name of the road but they have a website with it on if you google them. They open Saturdays as well and bulk bill children. It's quite a big surgery with lots of GPs but everyone we have seen so far has been really good with all of us. I can personally recommend Dr Sandra Cinto (not sure of the spelling).

There is also a GPs on Kensington Road near the city that we took my youngest to on a Sunday once who my OH was quite pleased with, but I can't remember what it was called.

Thank you NicF. There is one called Murray Clinic in Magill Rd. Has anybody visited this clinic to consult a GP?

There's also a Medical and Dental Clinic in Norwood, the Parade 201-203 which also treats children. My hubby went there twice because it's a walk-in clinic (you don't need an appointment) and their opening hours are really good and they've also open on weekends from 9 am to 10 pm!