Guest chrisgreenmagic

Help with Haighs chocolate

Guest chrisgreenmagic

Hi guys

I feel cheeky posting on here but I'm quickly running out of options. I'm from Bristol in England and have a girlfriend who is from Adelaide and is feeling very homesick. I'm trying to get together all of her favourite Aussie things (vegemite, Cherry Ripes etc) but I cannot get my hands on any Haighs chocolate and this is the most important part of the gift as she is a massive fan of it.

I've contacted them directly and they won't post to the uk and I don't know anyone in Adelaide.

I'm asking if there is anyone in Adelaide who is kind enough to buy some and post it to me in the uk? I would be happy to cover all the reasonable costs. I would do anything for this girl and am considering emigrating with her back home next year but maybe proposing before we go. This would mean a lot to me but even more to her.

Is there anyone out there that can help?

Guest chrisgreenmagic

Thats great. I wasn't expecting a response. Thank you for helping. They do a box for $66.50 which is a milk and dark assortment 500g. I'm not sure Ive been on the right website for posting but I believe it would be $23.70. I will also throw $10 to whoever helps. Email me directly at (email removed as per forum rules) if you are happy to help and we'll work it out.

Edited by Blossom
    Removal of email address.

I got a bit excited about the subject heading....I thought someone was wanting help to devour Haighs Chocolate :smile:......you are a very nice lady Claire - sounds like deserving cause

Guest Claire-n-tel
    I got a bit excited about the subject heading....I thought someone was wanting help to devour Haighs Chocolate

Me too Toni!......

Guest MandiMR2

Hi there, if you still need help I may be able to...I'm here in Adelaide on my visa validation & research trip until fri 11th Oct. I'm going to be bringing some back for my fella, so could bring yours back too & post onto you?? No worries tho if you've already made arrangements. Mandi x

Guest Claire-n-tel

Hi Chris!

I really don't mind doing this but just thinking if you can wait til Mandi gets back and can post them from uk you'll save a heap on postage....if you want them before that tho i'm still happy to do it:jiggy: