suziewozie

Adelaide Entertainment Book from School

Hi

Can anyone help me please?

My daughter came home with one of those Adelaide Entertainment books that you buy from the School for $69 ( I think).

Has anyone had any experience using them, Are they worth having?

Any opinions will be greatly received.

If you eat out a lot they are good value. It is easy to get you $65 woth back in discounts or buy one get one free. There are coupons for movie tickets and places like iceskating , Mcdonalds, Pizza etc. If your child has been allowed to actually bring one home( a lot of schools don't) have a look through and see if you would use any of the coupons. The book lasts a year.

Guest Libby1971

I think they look great. That being said, I haven't used it as much as I thought I would because I kept forgetting to take it out. I have used up all my free pizzas!!!!

You can get free a free video rental once a month, money off wine, free or discounted pizzas, discounts at restaurants all over Adelaide as well as money off days out, car rentals, holidays etc.

I am buying another one this year.

Libby

I tear out the coupons I think I will definitely use and keep them in my purse. I use the dry cleaning ones when the kids' blazers and winter skirts need their 1/2 yearly clean, saves me a lot of money and sometimes it means you try a different place because you get a good deal like buy one main meal get one free.

Guest sarahsmartiepants

I used mine well and truly the first year. This year I will be lucky to get back what I paid for it! Because I kept forgeting I had it! DOH!

Guest zemond

Hello

A friend recently recommended this link to me, they said they are just starting up, but they had coupons like entertainment book, you just print them out when you want them.

Coupons in Adelaide

Hope you find it helpful.

Guest tosher

I think we are on our 3rd book, use them every year. If you eat out or eat fast food, well worth it, also for booking hire cars, hotels for a short break :)

Guest fatman
    Hi

Can anyone help me please?

My daughter came home with one of those Adelaide Entertainment books that you buy from the School for $69 ( I think).

Has anyone had any experience using them, Are they worth having?

Any opinions will be greatly received.

They sound like the "Spree" books here in Scotland, great value if you use them!!

Graham, Janis & Sophie (Aberdeenshire/Scotland) :)