apple

Stumped with AHPRA. No available timescales. What to do?

Hi All, I am having a frustrating time trying to obtain my registration with AHPRA. sent my application through 7 weeks ago, was told then that I would be waiting 4-6 wks for processing. Received email this morning telling me I am in a queue and they are currently having high levels of applications form overseas. So, there are currently no timescales available for the processing of applications.

Trying to remain calm and positive, but this gives me nothing to work with at all. Am hoping to move in November, Anyone experiencing the same or similar? :sad:

Hi Chloe, oh no !poor you how stressful, surely it wont take too much longer,I havnt put mine in yet but might get a move on now, Keep me posted how you are getting on, love caroline X

Thanks Caroline, Yes will just have to be patient. I think that this is a busy time of year to apply. I saw on the AHPRA website that the deadline for those in Australia wishing to renew registrations is in November. Think it will take a few months to go through, but can't see any reason why it shouldn't, I have all the required documents and evidence.

Feeling more positive today. But I am definitely having that roller coaster experience that other emigrants describe. Some parts of the process are very much out of my control, so I have to just go with this. C x

Guest AliinAus

I think that's the right attitude Apple, some things are out of your control. I know I found myself getting caught in a bubble and oblivious that my application for a visa would be one of thousands from all over the world lol