Guest Calum

How is 190 visa issued, e-mail or post?

Guest Calum

Hello!

Has anybody had the 190 visa granted? We have been through all the motions and have submitted our application.

We are wondering how the results are issued? e-mail or post?

Thanks

Calum

:smile:

Guest Calum

Thats great thank you.

how long did you have to wait??

thanks

Calum

Guest ingyfikry

Ours arrived by mail. We lodged the visa in february and it arrived in May (we had a wait for the medicals as they were referred. I think if they are not referred it takes less. I also do not know why it was referred since we are all healthy and had no probs in medicals:))).

Good luck! Its a tough wait!!!!!! But worth it in the end .

Guest Calum

Thats great thanks people. We submitted 3 weeks ago so hopefully will get results in a month or so!!

although by the sounds of it, it could by post or e-mail. :)

Edited by Calum

It may take even less than one month: my case officer asked for further details about my marriage, and that took a couple of weeks. Good luck mate, and see you soon in Oz ;)

Guest MandiMR2

Mine was e-mail too, although it isn't required as hard copy evidence, I just recently went to validate my visa & just sailed through the automated passport control machine, no problem! Timescale was exactly 40 days! That was Aug 2012 :-)

Hi we lodged ours online in Aug. Our case worker has requested docs which we supplied. Medicals at half term / editing for police checks to come back. Do you think it is too optimistic to think we could get out by January? Our house is sold... We are ready, just wondered if there are any more stages for the PR visa to go through??

Guest MandiMR2

Nope that's all the stages done!! I received my PR visa just 13 days after I had my medical, I'm guessing you'll hear back anytime soon & definitely get out by January. Exciting times!! Keep us informed & good luck, Mandi :-)

Nope that's all the stages done!! I received my PR visa just 13 days after I had my medical, I'm guessing you'll hear back anytime soon & definitely get out by January. Exciting times!! Keep us informed & good luck, Mandi :-)

Whoop! Let the packing and turmoil begin!

Thanks for your message