Guest Guest75

Bye,bye - Chop,chop.

Bit of a character you were. Enjoyed the film as well.

Call me old fashioned but I don't think that being a good father, taxpayer and author (although I believe his books were mostly ghost written and only loosely based on fact) for some 15 years of his 58 year life turns a violent, murdering criminal into a lovable larrikin.

I won't celebrate his death but I certainly won't celebrate his life either.

LC

PS. This is being a bit mean now (:biggrin:) but why use an image of Eric Bana playing Reid when you could find the actual pic of Reid online?

Edited by Lazy Cow

Guest Guest75
    Call me old fashioned but I don't think that being a good father, taxpayer and author (although I believe his books were mostly ghost written and only loosely based on fact) turns a violent, murdering criminal into a lovable larrikin.

I won't celebrate his death but I certainly won't celebrate his life either.

LC

PS. This is being a bit mean now (:biggrin:) but why use an image of Eric Bana playing Reid when you could find the actual pic of Reid online?

I know what you are saying. I certainly don't expect everyone to agree with me on this.

He was a larger than life character though,love him or hate him.

Changed to original Chop picture now - the Bana one is a favorite of mine. Remind s me of when I was a moderator on here:goofy::goofy::arghh::arghh:

He was a larger than life character though,love him or hate him.

Changed to original Chop picture now - the Bana one is a favorite of mine.

Yes, and I think that's the 'Chopper' people like - the comedy character, not the man himself. The character is funny, the actions of the man not so much.

Aaaaaand, isn't that STILL an Eric Bana pic??? :biglaugh:

LC

Guest Guest75
    Yes, and I think that's the 'Chopper' people like - the comedy character, not the man himself. The character is funny, the actions of the man not so much.

Aaaaaand, isn't that STILL an Eric Bana pic??? :biglaugh:

LC

Sigh............:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Is that better???

I do agree somewhat on the Chopper "Legend"......:smile: