tyson clark

Moving to adelaide in jan 2014

Guest MandiMR2

Hello & welcome Tyson. I'm also moving out in January, just returned from Adelaide yesterday from my visa validation & research trip. I'm a nurse, hubby is a electrical engineer, just the 2 of us, so if you can't find your answers elsewhere on here ask away. This forum & its helpful members has been the pivotal source of my research throughout my journey so far.

It maybe a bit late notice, plus I'm not sure where you live, but I've organised a members meet up that's happening today at 12 midday at the M18/M10 Moto services, if convenient you're more than welcome to join us.

Best of luck, Mandi :-)

Thanks mandi we are in peterborough at the moment and won't be able to attend but thanks for the offer. We went over to oz for Christmas for a look about and fell in love with the place but I was born over there in adelaide so I have duel citizenship my daughter got citizen by decent , we are just waiting for the wife's papers to come through then we are pretty much off thanks for the reply

Kind regards tys

Welcome Tyson

I see your in Peterborough at the moment, funny that, that's my neck of the woods. Well I was born in Peterborough, moved to Ireland for 9 years and now living in Oz for nearly 2 years now.

Adelaide is such a lovely place, it's great for families with kids, as the beaches are so nice over here.

Well if you need any advice, you know where to find us.

Justine.

Thanks justine yep pretty much lived in peterborough all my life then moved to Whittlesey about 10 years ago when we started up our carpet shop,we are looking forward very much to moving to adelaide just winding up our shop then on the way.this year has been a real roller coaster ride we had two houses to do up and sell and a buisness to sell, can't wait for a bit of a rest :-)

talk soon Tyson

Guest Esther

Hello everyone :) I am also moving to Adelaide in january with my husband :) We are from Hungary and we have 22 days left here, things are getting scary but exciting too :)

Hello everyone :) I am also moving to Adelaide in january with my husband :) We are from Hungary and we have 22 days left here, things are getting scary but exciting too :)

Hello and welcome to the forum :) not long at all now, those last days fly by I found.

Whereabouts are you starting off when you arrive?

Guest Esther

Thank you Snifter :) We have friends in Seacombe gardens, so we will stay with them until we find a long term accomodation. We have 2 cats and a dog, so I'm affraid that it will be hard to find a pet friendly home. But I'm optimistic :)

Thank you Snifter :) We have friends in Seacombe gardens, so we will stay with them until we find a long term accomodation. We have 2 cats and a dog, so I'm affraid that it will be hard to find a pet friendly home. But I'm optimistic :)

I keep reading about how unless a rental ad specifies no pets then it's always worth an ask. Also offering to pay a larger bond can help swing things in your favour.