804 Aged Parent Visa application and Tax Liability

    Recommended Posts

    Hi Everyone,

    My wife Jane & I will be applying for an APV 804 Visa soon.

    When (if) our application is accepted and we are issued a Bridging Visa A will we become "resident for tax purposes". We have private pension income in UK, and we will transfer some of that income to Australia for living expenses. What will be our tax liability while we are on the bridging visa. I have looked everywhere without finding a clear answer - can anyone help.


    Roger & Jane

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites



    I'm sorry but I can't help with your query but I'd like to welcome you to the Forum and wish you well with your visa process.


    There are some very helpful people on here who have experience in different visas so I'm sure someone will be along to help.

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now