sduffy

Help - Redundant again

Poor hubby has been made redundant for the 5th time since we came here.Absolute nightmare.

I would be grateful if anyone has any leads for jobs as a Panelbeater,preferably on the southern side of city,but any leads happily followed.

Daughter is just about to start yr 12 exams,not the kind of stress she needs.Poor hubby will lose hols yet again.We have had one long rollercoaster ride since we came and set to continue unfortunately.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks Sue

Edited by flossybeth

Oh Sue what rotten news, been there got the t-shirt, really feel for you. I'll keep an ear and eye out xx

Thanks Diane.With Yr 12 exams,horrendous on going high vet bills for the dog and hubby being the sole breadwinner,its just too much. No happy christmas for us again,thats for sure.

Sue

Guest Guest75

Sorry to read this Sue...............that's just cak!!!

Wishing you all the luck in the world.

Just wanted to echo everyone else; I'm so sorry to hear your news. That sucks big time.

Hopefully the fact your husband is good at his job will make it slightly easier for him to find something else. Or maybe he could look at working for TAFE, as a lecturer?

Good luck to your daughter in her exams, your OH in his search for a new job - and try not to let worry affect your health, Sue.

:wubclub: LC xo

Edited by Lazy Cow
    Removed names :)