Guest gails

High School advice

Guest gails

Hi, does anyone have opinions on Tatachilla, Southern Vales or Cardijin schools? Not sure if we will even be able to afford any of these but I have been told that Willunga High School is okay if your child wants to go into a trade which is not my son. Although he is about to turn 9 and is a way off high school, I understand that you have to get names down early for the private schools. I know that all of the private schools are religious but we are not so was also wondering how much it is 'pushed' in these schools?

I know that Tatachilla and Cardijn both have a good reputation but don't have any personal experience I'm afraid. Tatachilla is holding a twilight tour on 31st October, why not book yourself in and have a look?

Our daughter has been at Cardijn and is leaving yr 12 tomorrow.She has done very well academically there ,but also she has been very happy and has some wonderful friends.She previously went to Cabra near the city and didnt really settle there.

Personally havent found they have pushed Catholicism too much at all,seems to be more about promoting social justice,morality,the importance of community, that kind of thing.

Should you have any more questions i will be happy to help if i can.

Sue

Guest vikkiann

My son goes to Willunga high, is doing fantastic and has no plans to be a tradie!

Hes hoping to go to uni after year 12