My son is currently living in the UK and is expecting his first child in February after the birth of the baby they would like to come to Australia to live my son is able to come back to Oz on my visa still as a permanent resident would love some help how to go about getting his partner and baby a visa and is this possible?????

Thanks for any help

Tracy :wacko:

yes it's perfectly possible & he just needs to research the appropriate visas for them. He'll need to apply for a Partner visa for her & a child visa for the little one. Start with the immi website http://www.immi.gov.,au & trawl through other threads on here ( & there are loads on PomsinOz) where you'll find lots of advice from people in the same process.

yes it's perfectly possible & he just needs to research the appropriate visas for them. He'll need to apply for a Partner visa for her & a child visa for the little one. Start with the immi website www.immi.gov.,au & trawl through other threads on here ( & there are loads on PomsinOz) where you'll find lots of advice from people in the same process.

Thanks for that I will check it out.

Guest AliinAus

His partner might be able to apply for a partner visa (if they meet the criteria). How long has your son been out of the country? I'm assuming his PR hasn't expired

Guest ingyfikry

I used a great agent for our papers. She got all done in about six months. If you are going to seek professional help (not sure that you need to though if you research well) I can forward her details. Good luck!