Guest MandiMR2

Just accepted RN job offer!! OMG!!

Guest MandiMR2

Couldn't keep this in for much longer, plus I like to share good news... :chatterbox:

I've just accepted a job offer from RAH to start in the new year when I arrive!!!

Currently feeling a mixture of joy, disbelief, excitement, exhilaration, shock & huge relief lol in addition to anticipation, anxiety, nerves, doubt, sadness etc., but mainly the realisation that its really really happening!! & the time is getting much much closer!! lol

:jiggy:

Guest Rachael M Bowen

Well done you xxxx you are proof that the health service is still a gooooooood

Source of employment giving reassurance to other nurses on the forum.....so thanks for sharing such great news x

Edited by Rachael M Bowen
    Flipping predictive txt!

Couldn't keep this in for much longer, plus I like to share good news... :chatterbox:

I've just accepted a job offer from RAH to start in the new year when I arrive!!!

Currently feeling a mixture of joy, disbelief, excitement, exhilaration, shock & huge relief lol in addition to anticipation, anxiety, nerves, doubt, sadness etc., but mainly the realisation that its really really happening!! & the time is getting much much closer!! lol

Congratulations Mandi, a great start to what will be a great future.

Great news Mandi! So happy for you and good luck! Did you go for an interview while there or over the phone? Xx

Guest MandiMR2

Thanku everyone x :wink:

Hi Gill, it's a post on the haematology & oncology ward, C6 & although I'm hugely relieved at securing employment & can't wait, I'm also incredibly nervous!!! I may have many questions for you lol where do you work? x

Hey Oxi, I had an interview over the phone at home 2am lol then a face to face interview whilst I was there on my visa validation trip x