5 months in Adelaide

Nikki Robinson

Hi all

Me and my other half have been living in Adelaide now for 5 months and loving it !!

We are in a rental in Largs bay, it's great! close to the beach and close to Semaphore and the train stop is at the end of our road, so easy to get into the city.

Other half has got a job and been working for about 5 weeks, unfortunately I haven't managed to get anything yet, it's very frustrating. I am a trainer and Assessor and I have had to go through RPL as my qualifications are not recognised out here. I should get my cert IV in a couple of weeks time so I'll hopefully be able to get work soon. Fingers crossed :-)

And what a beautiful day it is today, summer is on its way. Couldn't believe how cold the houses are over here in the winter. We had to buy a radiator for our bedroom as the house only has a gas fire in the living room.

That's all for now, I'm a new member to the site, only joined today :-)

Hi Niiki,

How are you. I have been in adelaide now 7 months. im down in seaton. i live with my hubby and 4 year old son. we love going up to semaphore. i too think the house are cold in the winter but hopefully now summer is here we can all get a tan.

Guest Chris&Iita

Hi,

We have been here just over a year now and totally settled in. We live just up the road from you in Taperoo, a block back from the beach and have two doggies that enjoy life by the beach.

If you fancy a beer/wine down at the pier hotel give us a shout. We are always up for a get together.

Chris

• 8 months later...