808shaun808

Holiday accommodation required

HI Guys I am relatively new to the forum. We have recently obtained our visas and are planning on coming out in February to have a good look around for a couple of weeks.

Can any body recommend a rental for us. We are not looking to spend a fortune and ideally we need a house or an apartment. There are 5 of us myself, my wife and 3 boys, any help would be a great.

The dates we are looking at are 9th Feb to 21st Feb.

Many thanks

Hi Guys

We are unavailable for those dates - but there are a few of us on here that run short term rentals - take a look under the renting section here. You are coming over at a great time, as the weather will be lovely and warm and the kids would have gone back to school, so will be quieter for you.

Also check out http://www.adelaideshorttermrentals.com.au

Sarahx

Guest Guest75

Hi to ................ Shaun.

Welcome to the forum.

Sarah, the Adelaide short term rental site is finished now, Lisa decided to pull the plug on it.

Guest Jo rainbow richards

Hi yes we used a great place called Richmond Retreat in Richmond the lady charmaine was like a mum and a friend to us and couldnt do enough, and the house was pristeen so google Richmond Retreat, sorry dont have her number

Hi to ................ Shaun.

Welcome to the forum.

Sarah, the Adelaide short term rental site is finished now, Lisa decided to pull the plug on it.

Hi Tyke - yes you're right - id forgotten!

Sarahx

Hi yes we used a great place called Richmond Retreat in Richmond the lady charmaine was like a mum and a friend to us and couldnt do enough, and the house was pristeen so google Richmond Retreat, sorry dont have her number

HI Jo thanks I'll take a look at that.

Hi Guys

We are unavailable for those dates - but there are a few of us on here that run short term rentals - take a look under the renting section here. You are coming over at a great time, as the weather will be lovely and warm and the kids would have gone back to school, so will be quieter for you.

Sarahx

Hi

Thanks for the response I will have a look at the link.

Hi Guys

Sarahx

HI Sarah

I tried the link but it is not working or does not exist any more.

Thanks anyway.

HI again

This looked perfect for us, unfortunately it was booked for the weeks we needed it.

Thanks for you time

Unfortunately a lot of thses are not that cheap if you look at the cost per night.

We are on there and others but have to increase the tariff due to the charges from the website.

Thanks for the reply.

I guess it would be cheaper if we could contact people direct. That's really why I put a shout out on the site, because there is a bit of reassurance when accommodation has been recommended.

Thanks

Shaun

Guest vikkiann

Have a look at acacia rentals, they have 2 properties in moana and 1 in Seaford.

Have a look at acacia rentals, they have 2 properties in moana and 1 in Seaford.

Hi thanks for your reply, I have checked the web site and they are all booked for the times we require.

Thanks anyway

It might be worth joining Aussie house sitters and seeing if there's anything that would suit/fit with you for the period you need (especially if you could be just a little flexible with your dates). We used them when we arrived and only had to cover utilities used so worked out much cheaper for us (like you we're a family of 5).

It might be worth joining Aussie house sitters and seeing if there's anything that would suit/fit with you for the period you need (especially if you could be just a little flexible with your dates). We used them when we arrived and only had to cover utilities used so worked out much cheaper for us (like you we're a family of 5).

Thanks for the reply I will take a look :-)