flossybeth

Wanted - 2 pairs of swim fins (flippers)

Our older two have just started a new swimming class and both need swim fins and at $35 a pair from the pool I thought I'd see if anyone had any spare/outgrown ones? They're both size 5-7, although our son could probably get away with the next size up.

Thanks.

Edited by flossybeth

There are few pairs on Gumtree in Adelaide. We call them flippers in our family, not sure what you were meaning when I first saw it.

Thank-you, I have checked both Gumtree and Ebay but the sizes are wrong.

I too call them flippers (and trousers trousers) but have been corrected more than once by the 8 year old! I will amend my title and hopefully not put any off from viewing.

Guest Claire-n-tel

Hi Flossybeth!

Try target and kmart, have seen them in both places for much less than 35 bucks!

Guest Guest75

There are some in Angler's Choice on Beach Road ,Christies beach for 19.95, kids and fits all sizes.

I have a couple of pairs euro size 34-35 and 36-37 if they are the right size also a pair of size small black boardy fins which I can just fit into and I'm euro 39/40.

If these are what u are looking for?

Kath

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks, they are what we're after but again just too small - children with big feet!

I managed to find one pair in a reduced basket in Seaford shopping centre but am still on the hunt for a second pair (the Big W only had sets and we don't need anymore snorkels) - I'll try Tykes recommendation if I can find it since I'll be heading up towards Noarlunga this weekend.

I passed a dive/snorkel/water-sports place the other day on Richmond Road, just looked them up they are at 46 Richmond road Keswick and store is called Dive Safari, they have a web site with an online shop called the dive shack so you can check them out to see if its what your looking for.