Sammy Smith

Making New Friends

Hi there everyone

We are a couple interested in meeting up with other couples that have similar interests

as we love to go out and have dinners out to see a show picnics etc as our children are older now

they tend to do there own thing mostly but not alway's .

Would love to hear from you if you fancy doing anything to broaden our social scene in the area alway's a pleasure

to meet new people...

We used to live in the UK in a little village outside London South East .

Look forward to hearing from you :realmad:

P.S We are in our Forties !:idea::idea::idea::idea::idea:

Guest Claire-n-tel

Hello!....

Welcome! There are a group of us "oldies" (not old but we don't have small kids in tow!) who meet up,

I think Tyke is organising a picnic at one of the local wineries soon....... (this might remind him, i think the old age memory might be catching up with him!) keep an eye out on here!

What village in uk? sounds like maybe not far from where i am from :smile:

Claire & Tel

Edited by Claire-n-tel

We too are in our 40's, children Daughter 16 and Son 13 and they too tend to do things with friends and that and dont always want to come with us, hoping to be out in early 2014 and would love to be in touch when we get to Noarlunga/Seafordish area!!

Hi Sammy Smith, OH and I are moving out at the end of Jan 2014. I hope the picnic at the winery is in Feb!!! Can't wait to sample some of the local produce!!

I used to live in a village near Reigate, Surrey. Was that anywhere near you?

Shelagh and Ste

Hi from another ex-SE Englander (Hatfield Peverel in Essex) - depends whether you mean you lived outside London, in the South East, or outside South East London! How long have you been in Adelaide?

Hi there we were in a little village in Berkshire called HURST very small little country village but easy access to London and surrounding area's where were you from Diane PM me and we can go down memory lane together which part are you from ???

Guest Guest75
    Hello!....

Welcome! There are a group of us "oldies" (not old but we don't have small kids in tow!) who meet up,

I think Tyke is organising a picnic at one of the local wineries soon....... (this might remind him, i think the old age memory might be catching up with him!) keep an eye out on here!

What village in uk? sounds like maybe not far from where i am from :smile:

Claire & Tel

Slacker ain't I?????

Yep, thinking of a meetup at Fox Creek winery or at least a call in there .............. they are very welcoming!

I have been informed that due to their restricted liquor license we could not bring our own alcohol. So perhaps a two part meet??

I need to speak with you soon Claire, then we shall make it a date:cute:

Always on the lookout for picnic / day out venues. I'll post a separate thread then I don't give the mods work separating this into two threads.:cute:

Guest Guest75
    Look forward to hearing from you ....apologies I pressed the send button too many times :realmad:

Been at the Chateau Collapso have we?????:goofy::goofy::swoon:

Going to arrange a meet up on the 23rd / 24th of November in Glenelg for a drink and bite to eat etc everyone welcome very keep to make buddies who are 40 something either send me a personal message or reply on here

open to suggestions where to meet but in Glenelg you are kinda spoilt for choice as it is central for most people

Be lovely to see you guy's there we are free both day's so let us know

thank you in advance :idea::idea::idea:

Guest Claire-n-tel

Oh Bugger!.....Thats me out this time, got stuff on on both days! Ah well next time eh?.....

I'll endevour to beat a date out of Tyke for a picnic later!