Guest ade&emma

Visa

Guest ade&emma

Yey we have had our visa application granted yesterday (had lots of celebratory drinks last night and suffering but i don't care as im too happy). Just need to send the passports off to get the official stamp. Just need to sell the house then we are out of here. I say just as no one seems to be buying the the moment. Got drunk last night and begged strangers to buy my house. Good job we are leaving the country before i am sectioned/arrested!!!!!

Guest Django

Great news guys. Can't imagine what it feels like. We are hoping to hear something soon but not holding any breath.

Get that house sold guys (minus begging it doesn't do much to the image) and book those important flights.

Pete

Guest suejohndan

Hi Guys,

Congratulations on getting your visa. We are in the same position just waiting for the house to sell.

Hope all goes well for you. Good luck.

Guest jill wright

Hi

Congratulations we've just applied for 475 visa and putting house up straight away(can't do with any hold ups). Good luck with the house sale let us all know how it goes.

Jill

Guest graandjac

;)Great news guys , just the stressfull house sale ,good luck cheers Graham

Great news on the visa, bet it all seems real now, Hope everything goes smoothly with house sale etc and you get there soon

Guest caoimhe
    Got drunk last night and begged strangers to buy my house. Good job we are leaving the country before i am sectioned/arrested!!!!!

:DSounds like a good idea to me:D

Congratulations