Guest wen66

Hello everyone:-)

Guest wen66

I have just realized I haven't introduced myself.:smile:

We are a very excited family of 4, (our boys are 8 and 11), going down the route of applying for a visa to Australia and Adelaide is where we would like to settle.

After a most fabulous holiday last year, visiting family in Melbourne and seeing Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide in a crazy 3 week whirlwind tour...we fell in love with the country. My OH had already been over to visit his brother for his 40th birthday and came back full of excitement, insisting we should visit as a family.

Family are divided but we live quite a bit from them already, so my boys are used to infrequent visits.

I have been reading a lot on here and have found it very helpful, indeed. The whole idea frightens the life out of me but if you don't try, you wont know:wink:

Wx

Guest bakersdozen

Good luck Wen66

From a very excited family of three ( daughter 10 )

Regards

Guest AliinAus

Welcome to the fourm, my two were 7 and 11 when we took the plunge to migrate to Aus, it's a massive thing to contemplate, but for a lot of people something that's been well worth it.

Guest sithewindows

Our boys were 9 and 12 when we came out 3 months ago and so far they seem to be doing fine. Did have one complaint from the eldest last week that he missed his mates but that was no surprise as he has grown up with them. They do manage to speak to them on X-Box Live which I think helps.

I have just realized I haven't introduced myself.:smile:

We are a very excited family of 4, (our boys are 8 and 11), going down the route of applying for a visa to Australia and Adelaide is where we would like to settle.

After a most fabulous holiday last year, visiting family in Melbourne and seeing Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide in a crazy 3 week whirlwind tour...we fell in love with the country. My OH had already been over to visit his brother for his 40th birthday and came back full of excitement, insisting we should visit as a family.

Family are divided but we live quite a bit from them already, so my boys are used to infrequent visits.

I have been reading a lot on here and have found it very helpful, indeed. The whole idea frightens the life out of me but if you don't try, you wont know:wink:

Wx

Guest wen66

Thanks you for the welcome:-) My two seem very set on the idea.....as long as the have a pool..:D....they wish!

We're at the EOI stage, and if that is successful then the visa application. We aren't getting any younger, so now is the time to go for it:-)

Wx

Our boys were 9 and 12 when we came out 3 months ago and so far they seem to be doing fine. Did have one complaint from the eldest last week that he missed his mates but that was no surprise as he has grown up with them. They do manage to speak to them on X-Box Live which I think helps.

Similar to us - our boy (11) has grumbled much about moving out here, especially as we have moved a second time from the city to McLaren Vale (see you are there as well). The two girls seem not quite so worried though.

Guest LadyBug

Wen66, good luck with everything! And your two have a very good idea! :cool: I believe I want to have a pool, too. And I bet my three wouldn't mind either. :wink:

Guest wen66

Thank you for all your lovely welcomes. Keeping my fingers crossed permanently these days! :-)