Caz and Ian

childcare in port noarlunga area

Hi there

Can anyone recommend good childcare provision for my 2 1/2 year old daughter looking for 2 full days a week, do I need to get my name on a list if planning on starting her april time next year, any advice much appreciated X

Guest taffs
    Hi there

Can anyone recommend good childcare provision for my 2 1/2 year old daughter looking for 2 full days a week, do I need to get my name on a list if planning on starting her april time next year, any advice much appreciated X

Hi

We have registered our 4 year old in Noarlunga community day care centre, they have two centres close to each other and they are a day care centre plus a kindy. May be useful for when she starts Kindy as she will already be used to going there!

Hi Taffs,

Thanks for that will check it out, was there a waiting list and did you have to put any money down? thanks for your other comment re Police checks, always great to have feedback

Caz X

Guest taffs

Hi Caz

My advice is get it done soon as you can, if you want to change your mind later, you can.

All the childcare centres we have been in touch with so far, havent asked for any money, so be carefull.

Initially my wife isn't going to be working, but eventually she'd like to do some supply teaching - are there any 'casual' childcare centres that you can just put kids in for a day or 2 a week?

Edited by guspjmh

Don't know the exact answer, but my grandson is permanently booked two days a week and if his mother has to work additional shifts, she contacts his centre and they book him in for casual days if they can. That is not always, and she has to work out the roster about three weeks ahead.