Blossom

Journals, where to buy?

I'm looking for a really good quality journal, not a date marked one. Can anyone recommend the best shops to look for them in? I'm not a born shopper. Do they have paper chase over here? Lol.

Just try the newsagents or even Target/Big W. I know we looked for an A-Z for my sons recipes but had no look, we ended up taking to ebay

Have you tried Officeworks, Blossom? You could even check online before you go....just don't go late January cos that's when all the parents are in trying to buy their kids' school supplies!

LC

kikki.k look like they have a good variety - they have a 365 day one also.....(hopefully not a leap year next year) :smile:

Guest AliinAus

have a look on book depository, also seen some in Big W recently, Typo is another

Pages & More (I think it's called) also do some lovely stationery, and even Dymocks have a selection.

You could always google and see what comes up on the Etsy stores; some of the stuff some people make at home is amazing.

Thanks very much everyone. I had a quick look around the shops in Elizabeth today. I'm not keen on buying one I've not seen, well felt, I'm very tactile and I want nice quality pages. :-)

Is there a kikki k in Marion? The store finder isn't working on their site for me, but it looked like it from google.

I don't tend to go into the city, ever really... Maybe I should make an exception if there are some good shops. :-)

Yep, there is a kikki.K at Westfield Marion. I'm a third vote for their super pretty stationery. Closest thing I've found to Paperchase here (miss that shop!). They are a little pricey but not too bad, and they support lots of local charities.

Is there a kikki k in Marion?

I don't know kikki k but there's certainly a Typo in Marion. It's upstairs, opposite Rebel Sport and is easy to walk past. There's also one at Harbour Town and there are often real bargains to be had there.

I love Typo! I mean, where else can you buy birthday cards incorporating such words as, " Happy Birthday you old tart!" or other such profound and witty comments? We buy heaps of inappropriate yet very appropriate cards there; LOVE them!

LC