SwanseaJack

all done let the final wait begin

Hi to all

Well at long last we can say we are off. The visa is done, the house is sold, the container has gone, the flights booked, resignations handed in. All living in a one bed holiday let. But it is worth it. Simon leaving at the start of JAn and my daughter and I in February half term.

The waiting really begins now. Excited and nervous and all the other feeling you can imagine all rolled into one.

For those of you who are in the middle of the process keep going it does come altogether at the end.

Kathy:biglaugh::smile:

Kathy, not long now. It sounds like you are more organised than I ever was. It will be nice having one last Christmas in the UK.

Fab news :) Lovely time of year to be arriving.

We've been here just a month now and the stress and madness of the packing, shipping and all the rest seems a distant memory now.

Enjoy your last few months there and look forward to hearing when you arrive :smile:

Hi to all

Well at long last we can say we are off. The visa is done, the house is sold, the container has gone, the flights booked, resignations handed in. All living in a one bed holiday let. But it is worth it. Simon leaving at the start of JAn and my daughter and I in February half term.

The waiting really begins now. Excited and nervous and all the other feeling you can imagine all rolled into one.

For those of you who are in the middle of the process keep going it does come altogether at the end.

Kathy:biglaugh::smile:

Good luck to you all,

Lovely post, nice to read someone is at the end of their visa and moving to Oz process!!

It must be a strange feeling seeing it in black and white, but after all the hard work and stress everyone goes through to get a visa, try and enjoy the last few months in UK.

Bal.

Edited by Bal67