we are hopin 2 move to adelaide :(:)

any 1 who is plannin 2 move or goin 2 move plz write bac

we might be gon 2 the west midlands in april :!:

i love 2 shop wid family nd friends nd hangin around :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

So hope to see some of yho soon!!!! :D:):D:):D:):D:):D:D:):D

luv jemmaxxxxxxwbxxxxxxxx

:P:P:P:P:P:P

Guest JPT07

hi jemma, my name is Nieve and I am 11 I have a sister Holly shes 8. Were moving to adelaide i dont really want to go i dont want to leave my friends. I also love to shop with friends and family, my mam goes mad in the sales :shock: . I love to listen to music like Lilly Allen, Pussy Cat Dolls and Avril Lavigne. I live in North Wales so we wont be going to the meet up. Are you nervous about going? 8). I hope to hear from you again. Nieve x. :D

Guest andy&jill

hya nieve

thnxfor your comment

we don't know were bouts we are goin in adelaide but my dad wants 2 be near the beach so he cn fly kites(mad about them)

my mum loves the sales 2!!

where bouts in north wales are yho??

i love listenin 2 music as well same realli lol

8) :D:D:D 8) 8)

may be if i see yho in adelaide we could 8) 2gether,hope to hear bac from yho soon

luv yho :D:D:D

Guest JPT07

:D Hi Jemma,

i live in anglesey, it's the village with the longest name in the world! :lol: do you like school i hate school? :x i would love 2 get together one day.what films do you you like i love bring it on all or nothing what do you like to watch? :P whos your favorate actress?mains ashley tisdale. :wink: :roll: :lol: 8) :?

:lol: hope to hear from you soon from Nieve oxoxoxox :wink: : :P :lol: p.s. jemma do you want to life your home and your friends? i dont.were do you live. 8) :lol: :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest andy&jill

hiya bbz :D

omg i've been on holiday 2 were yho live

lol

i love me skool its swnd wot bout yho

ye same ere i would love 2 meet up!!!! :!: :!: :!:

i would so not want 2 leave me friends der da most important thing 2 me nd me boy friend :!: :!: :!: wot bouts yho :?: :?:

i live in ellesmere :D:):D:):D:):D:):D

plz wb thanx xxxxxxxjemma