***4 BED Short Term House needed Dec 21st - Jan 18th***

Guest fergusod

Guest fergusod

Hi All

My planned short term rental from Dec 21 - Jan 18th has just fallen through due to a triple booking by Stayz. I do not recommend them! I need a 4 bed house, it must have wifi as my wife works from home and be pet friendly for one dog. If anyone knows of anything suitable please let me know. I am not fussed as to the area as long it is within 45 mins drive or so from the city. Your help would really be appreciated.

These are such difficult dates so late in the season.

I sent you a reply to your booking request and recommended the Big 4 in Willunga as I believe that this is pet friendly.

The Stayz triple booking sounds a bit odd. I am registered with Stayz for online payments and the system will not let you take multiple bookings. If the owner is not registered for online payments through the Stayz online payment system then again it's the owner who mucks up by taking multiple bookings and not Stayz.

If I hear of anyone that has your dates I will let you know. 4 bedrooms and pet friendly is going to make it difficult.

Tamara

Guest fergusod

Thanks Tamara, you are correct with regard to the Stayz administration system and I may have done them a disservice. I believe that the house owner had advertised through a number of mediums and he must be a right clown if he cannot keep track of full monthly bookings. I had already contacted Big 4 in Willunga as I had been directed to them earlier today and they do have a property available. However it is my employer who is paying for this rental and whether they will meet the quoted costs (which are considerable) or not remains to be seen. I have provided them with the contact details so tomorrow I will know more.

Thanks for your help.