Sammy Smith

Meet up for 30's 40's and 50's Glenelg 23rd or 24th of November

Thought it be nice to arrange a meet up for the 30 40 or 50 something in Glenelg on the 23rd or 24th of November what ever day suites as we free both days.

Would love to meet new people in the south of Adelaide to have a drink and catch up maybe even a bite to eat etc or even a picnic on the grass....

Is anyone free on either of these day's thought it might be nice to get together ..

Let us know be fabulous to meet some new people (let us know) .......

Thought about meeting at lunch time :cute:​R.S.V.P

Guest Guest75

Can't make the 24th............. I'm playing Captain Haddock outside of the tackle shop down at Christies Beach for the Pageant.

I will be back in Brisbane next weekend having Christmas dinner at our house with all the Aussie family before we head of to the UK on the 28th. I can almost smell mothers cooking now, everything fried in lard..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Yorkshire pud with onion gravy more mmmmmmmmmmmmm!:notworthy:

Enjoy your get together:smile:

Can't make the 24th............. I'm playing Captain Haddock outside of the tackle shop down at Christies Beach for the Pageant.

Maybe playing a Cod Piece would be more apt outside a tackle shop:biglaugh:

Edited by Keith & Linda
    spelling

Hi

Sunday would be better for us

Kevin and Liz

Thought it be nice to arrange a meet up for the 30 40 or 50 something in Glenelg on the 23rd or 24th of November what ever day suites as we free both days.

Would love to meet new people in the south of Adelaide to have a drink and catch up maybe even a bite to eat etc or even a picnic on the grass....

Is anyone free on either of these day's thought it might be nice to get together ..

Let us know be fabulous to meet some new people (let us know) .......

Thought about meeting at lunch time :cute:​R.S.V.P