evojoan

Glenelgh Christmas pageant

Had a lovely day at Glenelgh Christmas pageant today, bit surreal seeing Father Christmas in 30 degree heat and giving out presents in his beach hut instead of his grotto.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I took part in the glenelg Christmas pageant back in 1999 when I was on my working holiday visa and working at glenelg beach resort. :-)

It was hot then too. We had water pistols. Lol

Guest Claire-n-tel

The pageant makes me feel all "bah humbug" and i actually love christmas!

Firstly i hate that christmas is still 6 weeks away and secondly we live about 50 metres round the corner from moesley square and the rubbish that is left behind is awful!

Bah Humbug!

We were there yesterday. Our son took part in it and hubby walked with him. Once he had finished the route all he wanted to do was go get an ice cream and chill out so I didn't see the second half of it but ah well. I think son was a bit overwhelmed actually being in it and then didn't want to hang around to see the rest. He had more fun watching the pageant in town the other week than taking part in this one. Hopefully next year if he takes part again he'll enjoy it a bit more.

Some good costumes and things and some of the schools themes were really fun.