tra skills assessment

Guest hel&sam

Guest hel&sam

trying to get through my TRA , can anyone tell me ,on the application guidlines :evidence required ,for final certificates it say about the evidence should describe the content of each subject,i have got four years city and guilds and a btec ONC and HNC in engineering i have the record of achievment for the certificates showing the subjects/modules is this enough or do i have to start finding the syllabus for the subjects ...help!!:confused:

trying to get through my TRA , can anyone tell me ,on the application guidlines :evidence required ,for final certificates it say about the evidence should describe the content of each subject,i have got four years city and guilds and a btec ONC and HNC in engineering i have the record of achievment for the certificates showing the subjects/modules is this enough or do i have to start finding the syllabus for the subjects ...help!!:confused:

From memory i submitted the certificates from the C&G and the HNC. I think that on them had each element broken down in sections anyway. Not sure if yours are the same. Not sure how this has changed since sept when i believe things changed.

Sorry cant be more help. But hopefully some one can:wideeyed:

Guest waltonwebb

Hi Guys,

Your are ahead of me -I am an HNC qualified Electrical Engineer (too many years to remember) registered with UK Eng Council as an Incorporated Engineer. I spoke with a potential Migration agent who advised that without a Degree qualification I may not be recognised as an Engineer in Aus. I am now making enquiries to see if I am covered under the Sydney Accord -Wondering if your position is similar?.....:nah:

Guest hel&sam

Ahhh, you're a proper engineer. i'm a maintenance fitter, engineer over here but over there a fitter. i'm applying as a fitter as this gets more points and is on the MODL list. Have you thought about going under a bog standard electrician/technician - its on the MODL, might be easier- an hey whatever gets you over there. Sorry cant be more help.

• 3 years later...