Guest Nadine

Hi

Guest Nadine

Hi everyone. Just moved to Glenelg about 4 weeks ago. I am 25 yrs old and looking to meet new people and make some friends :)

Hi Nadine, we move out in January slightly further South though. Do you have any family with you?

Hope you are settling in!

Guest cazzie

Welcome to Adelaide and hope you settle in well and make loads of new friends :)

Hey!

My name is Hayley, I'm 27 and from Oxfordshire. I have been here since February.

If you fancy a drink sometime then give me a shout. I'm on facebook - Hayley Clark - I have red hair in my profile pic :-)

Hi Nadine

My girlfriend and I moved about 4 weeks ago (27 & 29) and would also like to meet new people. Let us know if you fancy going for a drink. We have met some other people on here and would probably all come and meet up. We are on facebook if you seach 'Orla Hogan' & 'David Hallam'

Hope youre settling in OK

Dave

Yeah sure sounds good can do any weekend at the moment. Try david.hallam1 and orla Jane hogan in search. We are in modbury - although a way out is easy to get in and out of the city.

Guest Bexx

Hey everyone,

I recently moved to Adelaide with my boyfriend who is an aussie but i haven't really met anyone yet apart from his friends and family. would love to meet some new people if you guys are still meeting up sometime?

bex :)

Guest tws

Hello all! Similar story, moved here with my good lady, can I be cheeky and ask when the next catch-up is? I'm 25, and not enjoying the Ashes at the moment...

Guest Fra83

Hey Nadine,

I am in the Cumberland park area would love to catch up for a drink, always up to meet some new peps.

hope you settling in ok

fran

Guest Fra83

Same here not a big fan of the ashes.... Lol.....

Let me know when you next catch up and would love to come along...

We have arranged to meet next Saturday. Anyone is welcome. Drop me a PM with your email or phone number and I will let you know the details once we have decided on a place to go

Hey Dave! Can you message me on facebook with the details of where the meet is and what time etc and i can let Bex know aswell :-)

I hope your holiday was good! Pics look amazing!

Guest Viksta

hey guys

just wondering if this is for anyone to join? Have been here since May and am looking to meet new people, am 32, do have 2 chn with one on the way but love going out, having a drink (when I can!!) and having a laugh, would love to meet up :wink:

Hey all,

Still in the process of organising a meet up for everyone this saturday 14th December. Will keep you posted on where and what time :-)

Hayley x

Hey everyone!

The first meet will be on Saturday 14th December at the Havelock on Hutt street in the city at 1pm :-) Looking forward to seeing you all then :-) x