Caz and Ian

police checks

Hi There

Just about to apply for police check, visa lodged yesterday and just wondered if anyone had had a minor caution for something that is now lifted from 15-20 yrs ago, nothing since,just panicking we could fail this part, please if anyone has been in this situation pm me, could they stop a visa going through for this ? Thanks

Guest Stoked

Nothing to worry about had GBH from twenty years previous and had no affect on the application process, hope that puts your mind at ease as i was worried i would be knocked back for it

Guest taffs
    Hi There

Just about to apply for police check, visa lodged yesterday and just wondered if anyone had had a minor caution for something that is now lifted from 15-20 yrs ago, nothing since,just panicking we could fail this part, please if anyone has been in this situation pm me, could they stop a visa going through for this ? Thanks

Hi Caz & Ian

We had our police checks done earlier in the year, I had a couple of cautions from donkeys years ago, as blossom said just be honest. What i will say, no caution is minor they are all on the certificate with a discription of what the caution was issued for theres no getting away with that. but dont worry it will be ok .