Keith & Linda

Merry christmas everyone

Well my time in Adelaide is almost up again, I fly out Wednesday night and then out of the Country on Thursday night to spend time with our UK families. So I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you in PIA that do celebrate this festive season, a very Merry Christmas and a happy, prosperous, safe and contented New Year:smile:, for everybody else then I wish all of you happy and safe times.

I was back in Brisbane at the weekend and we had our Christmas dinner with the OZ family, full roast turkey and all the trimmings, loverly! We also sent some (had to be liquidized) and a cracker to my sister in-law who is still in hospital. We are now ready for the true English version, and of course the weather!

I will finish by sharing a cracker joke with you all.........................What did one snowman say to another snowman?........can you smell carrot!

Safe trip back, hope your sister in law is on the mend, and let us know next time you and your wife are in Adelaide - still keen for that coffee meetup :wubclub: