Primary Teachers

    Recommended Posts


    I have now completed all the courses etc I need to teach in SA, got my registration but awaiting my letter of authority. Obviously schools break up soon so thinking of TRT for next session. Can I start to circulate my CV without the letter of authority?

    Any success stories?

    thanks shelley.

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Guest roula



    You need the letter of authority to teach in any DECD(state) school. Wait until you have it and then drop it in with your cv to schools you are interested in. You can also join cluster schemes around the city-but you still need the letter of authority. This letter is not needed for private or Catholic schools, so you could give out your cv, along with certified copies of courses covered, teacher registration etc. to these schools.


    Good luck! I found term 1 to be fairly quiet but the rest of the year was very busy.



    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now