Back from my visit- Max aged 7

Guest Kiki

Hi everyone,

I went to Australia for a holiday with my family and now Im back. When I was there I went to the park it was good it had 2 slides and they were very big. It was like a Fort. I went to a Wildlife Park and looked at lots of animals and I fed the kangaroos and got my picture taken with a Koala. I went to the beach more than once and I liked it. I liked the waves splashing into me. I went to the Rugby my favourite team there was South Africa I got some autographs and a tee shirt.

We visited our new house and I liked it, it was big and had lots of space. I visited 5 schools and I help to chose which school Im going to. The schools had different subjects to what I do in my school here and lots of outside play. Some schools go surfing and have rides i boats.;)

I the plane rde was really long but im lookng really forward to going back soon. I didnt like some food on the plane, and that I didnt meet many boys to play when we were there.

Max;)

Hi Max,

That sounds great?

Where in Adelaide are you moving to and when?

Meggs

hi meggs

my mam and dad have bought a house in Aldinga Beach and we are moving after Christmas this year.

Max

Guest macu68

Hi Max

My name is Nathan and I am 7 as well. I have read some of your posts on this site and I like sweets, WWE and football as well. Thankyou for writing about what you have done when you were in Adelaide. We are hoping to go after xmas as well, we don't know where we are going yet, Adelaide is so big. It was nice to read something from a 7 year old. Did you have any sweets in Adelaide? What were they like? I am looking forward to going to Adelaide, my mum has just got some of the paperwork that she needs to go to Australia. My mum is writing this for me because I type too slow. I hope that I meet you in Adelaide.

Nathan

Guest anna niks

hello every one,

my name is lillie , i have a big sister called chelsea and i have two dogs . we are moving to a place called happy valley .im looking forward to it but i'll miss my family and friends , my dad already has friends in australia, we will be going in september. if any one else is going near happy valley it would be nice to have some friend before i got there .

:o

from lillie:)

Guest louiesmum
HI

max

I LIVE IN THE HILLS i love love love AUSSIE RULES I LOVE POWER PORT ADELAIDE hope you like AUSTRALIA

hi

how long have you been ibn austala, do you like it, i will be there soon

louie