SwanseaJack

car rental

Hi arriving in Adelaide at the start of January. Looking to hire a car for two weeks. The big companies are all really expensive can anyone recommend a cheap reliable company

Thanks Kathy

Aussiecarrentals - you may not get a shiny brand new car, but they are mega helpful & cheap. We rented a car from them on our reccie and are doing so again when we arrive. They can't do enough to help, recommend them wholeheartedly.

Guest Guest75

Seconded on Aussie Car rentals.

Michael is very helpful.

Might be spelt and pronounced Mikhail or similar, he is a big ,bearded Slavic guy.

Here he is...........

http://aussiecarrentals.com.au/

Now another option............................................ Mick from MD Autocare.

Bladdy brilliant bloke who can't being from somewhere near Birmingham originally.

He is based down south.

Very,very helpful and very reasonable prices on the hire cars.

Nothing in it for me - genuine recommendation so hopefully the moderators won't remove this as he has helped hundreds of PIA members, sometimes for free!:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Here he is...........

http://www.mdautocare.net.au/

Hi all

Thanks for advice tried m d motors but never got back to us used car rentals . Com in the end quite reasonable and only £8 a day for the excess insurance.

Thanks again Kathy

Hi Kathy,

I never received any email regarding car hire !! I do check them on a regular basis :)

All cars are booked out until the 12th January any ways busy time of the year.

Sorry I was unable to help on this occasion.

I am able to offer pre purchase inspections when you are ready to purchase a car

Regards

Mick

Hi Kathy,

I never received any email regarding car hire !! I do check them on a regular basis :)

All cars are booked out until the 12th January any ways busy time of the year.

Sorry I was unable to help on this occasion.

I am able to offer pre purchase inspections when you are ready to purchase a car

Regards

Mick[/quote

Hi mick

No prob my husband e mailed dont worry. In regards to inspection will definitely be giving you a ring

Thanks kathy

What is a pre-purchase inspection for? I've never heard of such a thing in the UK?

Hi

I just assume its checking the car over to see if there are any probs

X

What is a pre-purchase inspection for? I've never heard of such a thing in the UK?

AA and other organisations offer that in the UK. Charge for the service but if you know nothing about cars it can be useful.

Guest vikkiann

The 2nd hand cars you buy here can be so dodgy because they don't need MOT's. Definitely worth getting it checked.

We took a friend who knows about cars when we bought ours then put it straight in to Mick for a service.

Dropped into Spendless Cars at Lonsdale yesterday. Kerry, the owner, a lovely lady in all ways, has helped newbies before and knows this site. See her site at http://www.kerrygarnerusedcars.com.au . You can prebook a hire or sale car.

If the address doesn't open, just copy it and paste into your browser search page.