Guest jillabong

eMedical Log In

Guest jillabong

Afternoon All

I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced issues with the eMedical log in. For over a week now we have been waiting for them to fix whatever the problem is. When you try to log on it says: A health case with these details cannot be found.

We are already in Oz, my daughter was born here and has already had to have a medical to add her to our currant visa. We have just received a CO for our PR who is requesting another medical, which is fine but am now getting very frustrated with having to wait and not even a reply from health strategies to acknowledge our request to fix whatever the problem is!!!

Has anyone experienced similar issues??

It is a nightmare and took about 2 weeks for us to have ours reset as mine went through fine, my wife just simply would not work! All completed over a year ago however if it is the same system then it does have some bugs.

Guest jillabong

Hi srg73

Thanks for your reply!!

Sounds the same, cant believe a year down the line there are still the same issues!! How was it resolved for you in the end???

Did you have to email health strategies? did they ever acknowledge that you had contacted them? sorry for all the questions feeling a bit helpless!!

This is so frustrating as its the only thing holding up our PR now!!!

Thanks again,

Jill