Trial day!

Guest ginaturk

Guest ginaturk

Hi everyone! I have just had a call to say I have trial at a upper class restaurant in the city for a waitressing job. I have experience in this back in England but I'm very nervous about this trial today as I don't know how different it's going to be and what to expect. Will they throw me in at the deep end or help me to get to know the place first? Any help would be great fully appreciated! It's a eros ouzeri. Thanks!

Guest ginaturk

Thank you for replying. I'm so nervous and just really want to do well. I'm hoping I get to be shown around and stuff first before getting thrown in to the deep end! Lol

I'm sure you'll get at least a quick look around! My brother (18) lived with me for the first half of this year and had a few restaurant trials. Most were pretty much thrown in at the deep end affairs, but they were all also very relaxed, friendly and didn't ask too much of him on the first night. Relax, smile and you'll be fine :) The customers will have no idea and won't care it's your first night.