soo_the_panda

House & cat sitter wanted in Glenelg for Christmas break

Hi, wondered if anyone is interested in some free accommodation in a lovely apartment in Glenelg (200m from the esplanade) over Christmas in exchange for cat feeding and cuddles! We are away 20 Dec - 5 Jan (ish) and our planned house sitter has just pulled out.

Might be useful if anyone has family coming to stay but space is an issue in your house. It's a large 2 bed apartment with one king size bedroom and a spare room with a double sofa bed. Lots of space for a cot/airbed too if need be.

We are looking for someone who genuinely likes cats, is available to feed our 2 indoor cats twice a day, ensure they don't leave doors open or let cats out, and can change 2 litter trays twice during the time we're away.

Alternative is to pay someone to come every day and feed the cats, but if there's anyone on here who could use the accommodation, or would like a Christmas holiday in Glenelg then I'd rather help someone out with a free place to stay in exchange with looking after our babies. Please PM me if interested.f

Edited by soo_the_panda
    Fixed typo

I was interested in your offer...anyways glad to know that everything is sorted. Have a lovely Christmas :)