Childcare in Glenelg

Bubbl

• 3 weeks later...

Glenelg community Childcare is lovely. Small premises but such friendly staff. Big waiting list though. About a year. Best to get on it ASAP. They do get spaces though as I have got my 3 year old in after 6 months. Kate Cocks in Brighton also lovely with lots of outdoor space but also has a waiting list! You are more likely to get a space if you want 3 days or more and hassle them lots! You are also entitled to 3 hours of occasional care a week at a kindy for $5. Would highly recommend Dover gardens kindy for this but might be too far.

All the best x

Guest Jo908jo

i would give them all a call and get on the waiting list now if i was you, i have managed to get 1 day a week at goldilocks childcare in sturt, thats maybe a bit far but all the other ones i looked at had waiting lists. my advice is get on the waiting list asap as spaces may coma available in Jan as this kids go up to school only in Jan.

• 2 weeks later...