Guest Pinkish plum

House and furniture available july14

Guest Pinkish plum

Hi there,

we are planning to move home next July (14) we are renting a 3 bedroom hse in the southern suburbs

We will be looking to sell all our furniture, most of it bought new last year, the house is beautiful with a large swimming pool, it will be available to rent also but need to double check with owner

this would be an ideal situation for a family or couple who is migrating over , you would have a gorgeous house that's fully furnished!

cheers

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I've moved this to renting and real estate as it seems better suited there if you are breaking lease. If you just want to advertise to sell your furniture you need to list it in the For Sale/Wanted forum.

Whereabouts exactly is the house please Pinkish Plum sounds wonderful, we should definitely be there by then and sounds right up my street??

Guest Pinkish plum

Hi bal67,

if you give me your email address I can give you all the details and send pictures

we can even arrange a skype if u fancy a look around!

cheers

Guest nomads
    Hi there,

we are planning to move home next July (14) we are renting a 3 bedroom hse in the southern suburbs

We will be looking to sell all our furniture, most of it bought new last year, the house is beautiful with a large swimming pool, it will be available to rent also but need to double check with owner

this would be an ideal situation for a family or couple who is migrating over , you would have a gorgeous house that's fully furnished!

cheers

HI, We are moving across around 10th July from NSW and are looking for a 3 bed home in the southern burbs. Can you tell me where the house is and how much the rent would be,,, we are happy to have long term rental, we have good income and already established bank accounts as have been here a few years already. We need to be near the railway line for city school access. Thanks heaps, PM If you are still looking for someone :)