sshelby-mae

Arctic Monkeys tickets.. SOLD OUT?!

Just wondering if anyone managed to get their tickets as I went to buy them the other day and it told me they weren't on sale yet, then checked today and its telling me the allocation is exhausted. WHAT IS THIS MEANT TO MEAN?!

Does anyone know if this was just a pre sale and more tickets will be released?

Please help out a fellow worried pom.

Just wondering if anyone managed to get their tickets as I went to buy them the other day and it told me they weren't on sale yet, then checked today and its telling me the allocation is exhausted. WHAT IS THIS MEANT TO MEAN?!

Does anyone know if this was just a pre sale and more tickets will be released?

Please help out a fellow worried pom.

They might release some more but pre sale has already gone, we got ours on the 3rd.

They are sold outAdelaide people always get behind bands and so are disappointed when bypassed. There still seem to be tix on sale for Melbourne on the Friday if you want to take a little trip.

we were lucky to get some in the pre-sale, it may be worth bartering with your local friendly tout...... an unpleasant experience but sometimes unavoidable - I had to pay one of the scumbags £80 for a Pixies gig when they were in Manchester the other week, couldn't have missed them though so had to pay up!