Rocky

Academic transcript for NNEB

Hi

I've applied to have my NNEB (nursery nurse qualification) recognised by ACECQA . They are requesting my Academic transcript . It was 20 years ago so have no idea where it is !!

Does anyone know where I can get one from or has had the same problem??

Thanks

Dawn : ) :notworthy:

Hi your NNEB will only be a certificate 3 here and you will have to do further study. There will be three units of e diploma to do and then the rest can be RPL (recognised prior learning) its a complete nightmare and not fair. I know this cause my friend had a NNEB and she has just done her diploma. I have a uk dipolma and having to do the same. Skills recognition centre in currie street will be the best place to start. They send your certificates of and then you will receive a letter confirming what level you are, you can then send your letter and qualification to ACECQA. Hope this helps

Guest Guest12727
    Hi

I've applied to have my NNEB (nursery nurse qualification) recognised by ACECQA . They are requesting my Academic transcript . It was 20 years ago so have no idea where it is !!

Does anyone know where I can get one from or has had the same problem??

Thanks

Dawn : ) :notworthy:

Apply to the institution you did it through. They should be able to supply you with a copy, for a fee no doubt.