Lily Rainbow

Help!Text is tiny!

Hi all,the the other day I was typing a post on this site when I accidently hit a wrong button somewhere and now the text on the whole site is tiny,so small I can hardly read it!What have I done?And how can I undo it?Help please?????????Thanks in advance xxxxxxx

Have you tried holding down the CTRL key whilst scrolling on your mouse? I am extremely untechnical, but I know that shrinks and grows the screen font... I'm sure someone much cleverer will be along soon with another suggestion, but could try that in the meantime...

Have you tried holding down the CTRL key whilst scrolling on your mouse? I am extremely untechnical, but I know that shrinks and grows the screen font... I'm sure someone much cleverer will be along soon with another suggestion, but could try that in the meantime...

Wow Diane you're cleverer than you give yourself credit for!It worked! Yayyyyyyyyy Thanks so much for your help.Even with my reading glasses on the text was soooo small!Thankyou for your help xxx

Edited by Lily Rainbow