Guest JennyMitch

Any mummys out there?

Guest JennyMitch

Hi guys.

Been here 3 months now. Just moved from the Barossa to Lockleys. I have a 3 year old girl who is desperate to make some friends and I just wondered if there is anyone in a similar situation looking to go for coffee/playdates for the kids.

I worked full time in England so am struggling with all this spare time I have on my hands. I think it would do us both the world of good to get out there!

Jenny x x

Guest Lisa Foster

hiya jenny not sure were lockleys is??? but i live at hillbank near elizabeth.... i have a 3 yr old boy and 5 yr old girl only been here 3 wks... so if ur near maybe we could meet up? i know how u feel :/ hope to hear from u soon.. lisa xx

Guest Claire-n-tel

Wow....Lockleys to Hillbank...thats a long way!......like 30km or something :err:

Don't worry tho, there are always mums on here looking to meet up so i'm sure you'll both make friends soon!

Guest JennyMitch
    hiya jenny not sure were lockleys is??? but i live at hillbank near elizabeth.... i have a 3 yr old boy and 5 yr old girl only been here 3 wks... so if ur near maybe we could meet up? i know how u feel :/ hope to hear from u soon.. lisa xx

Hi Lisa

Id love to meet up. If you want to send me a private message with your number we can arrange it. I don't mind the drive, it gives me something to do! :) xx

30km. Ohhhh no! Lol. I drive that far to work every day and then back. Sometimes it's nice to see other parts of the city. :-)

Wow....Lockleys to Hillbank...thats a long way!......like 30km or something :err:

Don't worry tho, there are always mums on here looking to meet up so i'm sure you'll both make friends soon!

Could be worse - could be Norwood to Aldinga (45km) via public transport like someone suggested on another thread not that long ago.

Hi there! We have a three year old girl and are coming over in February - we are moving to by Glenelg - not sure if that is near or not but would love to meet up once we arrive if you would like to!

Hi we will be arriving in March and will be near Glenelg. We have a 2 year old that will be looking to make friends as well as her mummy and daddy

Sounds perfect!

Glenelg is popular :) few things around for toddler aged. Also some lovely play parks dotted around.

What part of Glenelg are you looking at as it's broken down into areas. We are in Glenelg east. South I also like, not so taken with North but not really explored as much round there.

We are staying short term in glengowrie - I think it's by the east side of glenelg but my geography is appalling at the best of times haha!

Nice neighbourhood. You may be inclined to stay round there once you arrive and look round. We live not far from where the 2 meet and tbh I'd just as happily live there.

Give me a shout when you arrive :) my son is 5 and at school but he's happy with younger kids and I'm happy to meet up also.

Give me a shout when you arrive :) my son is 5 and at school but he's happy with younger kids and I'm happy to meet up also.

Sounds great! I'll definitely be in touch! Thanks :)

Guest Jo908jo

hi guys i have a 2 year old girl and live in Marion area and have a car can send my number if anyone wanted to meet up some time. x

Guest Lisa Foster

hi i live near mawson lakes if anyone fancies meetin up? will send pm jo xx