Bal67

Anyone got Case Officer Yet???

We are into the 7th week of our main visa, we had our medicals on Saturday as requested by our Agent, but just wondered if anyone had got a Case Officer yet, we submitted our Visa on 30 October 2013.

Bal

Guest holliepop

hope you hear something soon Bal67- would be a nice christmas pressie....

Guest holliepop

We are organising shipping now, notice is handed in and flights are booked. Atleast having your medicals done means that once CO has been allocated you should get an answer pretty quick. I hated the waiting because you can't even make plans properly.

Yes thats right I too am very impatient, in just seems you are forever waiting from 1 part of the process to the next and your lide seems to be forever on hold!! Out of interest who are you using for shipping, have you looked at many different shipping companies and when are you flying out?? Is this your last xmas here then, if so hope you really enjoy your last one in the cold x

Guest holliepop

We are flying out Feb 20th so will be our last xmas. Brittania are coming out best for us so far in terms of price and service. We haven't got a lot to ship- 1.5cubic metres so we are lucky in that way. We have looked at around 3 different companies, there hasn't been a huge price difference really so it goes down to service and what other people have said about them.

Enjoy xmas Hollie and thanks again I will contact Britannia myself nearer the time!! I would rather go on recommendation. We are off to Lanzarote for our last xmas, we need a break and some sunshine as I dont think there will be much happening with our Visa until January and our Agent will email us if she hears anything.

Thanks again.

Bal.