Eddie

Breaking Lease

Hi Guys

we are breaking our lease on the 27th December 2013 and our landlord has asked if we know anyone that is looking for a property to rent. It is a 3 bed unfurnished new build in Christies Beach just 2 streets from the sea, with lovely neighbours. The landlord is really nice and even allowed us to rent before we both secured work. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks Tracey

Hi Tracey,

I will be flying in on the 10th Jan and eventhough I have a great temporary accomodation set up. I will be looking for something more permanent asap so if you could send the full details and any pictures I would really app reciate it.

Many thanks

Simon

Guest Guest75
    Hi Tracey,

I will be flying in on the 10th Jan and eventhough I have a great temporary accomodation set up. I will be looking for something more permanent asap so if you could send the full details and any pictures I would really app reciate it.

Many thanks

Simon

I was just about to PM Kathy as I knew Eddie was going to be breaking his lease. Good luck !!!

Hi Tracey,

Many thanks

Simon

hi Simon

yes I can do that for you, can you PM me your email address...cheers

Hi Simon a Few pictures, sorry this is all I have, I will ask Paul (the landlord) if its ok to give u his number so you can contact him when you arrive...

CIMG0907.jpg

CIMG0904.jpg

CIMG0905.jpg

CIMG0906.jpg

Hi Simon a Few pictures, sorry this is all I have, I will ask Paul (the landlord) if its ok to give u his number so you can contact him when you arrive...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7240[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7241[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7242[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7243[/ATTACH]

Is rental still avail and how mmuch per week thanks