flossybeth

IXL Jam Jars/Drinking glasses

We have been collecting the Toy Story jam jars that double as drinking glasses this year but have failed to find Jessie so I just thought I'd ask if anyone on here has spotted them in their local supermarket (I've found various ones in Foodland, Coles and Woolworths) and if you do spy Jessie could you let me know please just so we're complete.

It's like the Sainsbury's football coins of 1998 where I just couldn't get a Beckham....

Guest Guest75

Good luck on your search, I get rather miffed when I can't complete a set I am collecting.

Apparently some of the Woolworth's Animal cards are now changing hands for 100's of dollars on eBay!!!

I've just checked the one I have but it's some kind of bear! Will keep an eye out for you today - I'm sure I saw Jessie ones when I bought this one so will have a look and buy it for you if I see one!

Thank you Diane, that would be great (the bear is Lotso...)

And Tyke I can't believe that - I've just been sorting (in preparation for another load of stuff to arrive next Wednesday) and put our Woolworth's cards into the recycling; it would be just my luck that we had a rare one that I wasn't aware of!