shazlouD

Nearly here

Well its nearly time!!!

Leaving the job i love so much tomorrow which is going to be very emotional!

Spending Christmas with our family who we love!

Fly to Adelaide on 28th!

not really sure about how I'm feeling ......

exited...... A new adventure!

apprehensive... Need to find some girl friends!

Worried..... Need to find a job!!!!!

Stressed .... Need to find a house!

Sad.... Leaving family and friends!

Happy..... Ill always have my husband!

See you on 29th Adelaide :)) xxx

I know exactly how you feel! Finished work on Friday and coming over early feb! Good luck and hope it all goes smoothly for you!

If you guys need a friendly face to meet you at the airport and assist(free) to get to your first home, let me know.

Wishing you a very happy Xmas even though it may be with family and friends that you won't be seeing for some time. Don't cry into your Chrissie drinks, tears dilute them. lol

Enjoy the next few days. Don't dwell too much on the sad part of leaving, celebrate the good things, enjoy and embrace the ones you love and have some lovely memories to look back on all round.

When you arrive, be prepared for the jet lag and just the overwhelming feeling of it all to hit you at some point. Be it a few hours in, a few days, even a few weeks, chances are it'll happen when you are not expecting it. Its normal, pretty much everyone has it and usually it can be worked though. Even my hubby, an Aussie returning home had a moment about 3 weeks in when he was fed up due to allergies (his skin got really bad when we arrived here) and he looked at me and said "What an earth are we doing?!" but it was a moment and it passed. He's as happy as anything now and so am I. My wobble was with our living arrangement, but that is sorted now.

Feel free to give me a shout if you are at a loose end or anything.

Your thoughts and emotions are perfectly normal. We arrived nearly 7 years ago in a similar situation and in my opinion Adelaide has a lot to offer and is a good place to live.

Guest Sarah Bradley

My 17 year old Susan is up for a chat, shopping, cinema or game playing if Shannon wants to hook up. Travel safe the weather is lovely!